Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The True Meaning Of Family!

 Authors Note: Family has a important meaning. Family means love. Love is somethings that can be spread easily. I love my family no matter what, even if my sister gets on my nerves. I love my family, including my sister.

May 14th, 2012
Siblings

The best memories you make can be with your siblings. I have two siblings, Katie-9 and April- 33. I really don’t remember my sister April because she is my 1/2 sister. I barely see her because she lives farther away. On the other hand, my younger sister who is adopted as well, lives with me. Sometimes we get along like cats and dogs. Other times, we get along like ice cream and sprinkles. I guess it just depends on our moods. In the past years we’ve lived with each other, we have had many memories. I have many other memories with friends, but the ones that really have a meaning from the start, stay with you forever. I do have many friend memories though. My sister and I have have very close bond. Even though, I don’t always see in her eyes’ path, we will be sisters no matter what, and I will always love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment