Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Reading Sensation!

Authors Note: This paragraph shows how sometimes when picking a book, you may want to read until you don't even realize what time it is after you've read the whole book. This is the same was I felt, and I am still reading the book "Perfect" by Natasha Friend. Even know I am still reading it, it is still that good.


Sometimes when you are reading, your body starts to warm up like a blanket. You feel like you want to curl up in a chair in the corner and just read for hours. When choosing a book, you sometimes, don’t know what book to read; that’s when recommendations come into play. The book I am reading now is called “Perfect” by Natasha Friend. This book is very well written and I think that this book teaches a good lesson. This main character is having troubles with her body, and is throwing her food up after she eats a ton. This genre is realistic fiction, and it is kind of girly. I would recommend this author or book to anyone, even though I am not done with it yet. This book is very good and I personally think that it teaches an amazing lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment