Friday, May 11, 2012

The Circle of Friendship!

Authors Note: This piece is about how you can have many, many friends and still have a couple close friends. This Friends piece relates to me because in the story, I talk about the people that are close to me. Becca is AMAZING, and Chloe is AWESOME!!


May 10th, 2012
Friends

I love all of my friends, but I have some really close friends. Their names are Becca and Chloe. They are so sweet and caring. I have many friends but these ones are the closest to me. If I ever have an issue I can trust them with anything. They keep my secrets and don’t share with anyone. When you say you have a good friend, should have good qualities and support what you do. My friends are as sweet as cotton candy and they continue to be even as life goes on.  

In the past few years, I have learned many friendship qualities. Sometimes you may fight with your friends,  but that just means you are still in the learning process. Becca and I have had a couple fights or spatz, but life goes on and we get over it. When you have a friend, you may not agree on everything, which is ok. It just means, you are unique and have your own personality. As with Becca and I, we are very close. As close as a woven basket. I basically go over to her house every day and don’t even knock. I just walk right on in. Do I get into trouble? No. I am so close, it doesn’t even matter. Becca is my friend.

I also have another friend. Her name is Chloe. She is another close friend to me as well. I love her, but in a friendly way. In a close friendship way. We hang out once in awhile.I am sure that I would be able to walk right into her house as well, but we don’t live as close. Chloe and Becca are the best friends I could ever ask for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment