Monday, April 22, 2013

Physical Values Within My Daily Life!

Authors Note: This essay was written for the "Fitness and Health Spring Essay" for gym. I wrote about the value of what physical activity  provides for me. In this essay, you should pick our outstanding work choice and great back up knowledge. 



When I think of  physical activity, I think of running, jumping, and activities that make my body’s adrenaline flow. To me, the  value of physical activity is very important. This is what keeps my body healthy and going strong. When I am in gym, at volleyball, outside, or even at a park, the excitement makes me happy. There are many reasons to why physical activity is valued within my day. I am able to have challenge, stay in shape, and give reminders to myself about my daily health in food.  The value of physical activity is just as important to me, a normal school subject is.

Challenge is something everyone needs in their lives; to make their brains and bodies work harder for something they want to achieve. To keep me striving for something I want to achieve in my physical life, I keep things pretty simple, and gradually make them tougher. In gym, I keep my fitness testing right where I need them to be, and then if I accomplish that goal, I make them progressively harder. This pushes me to work at my fullest potential. Physical activity provides me challenge to get better at something that I may want to achieve to help me get a healthier body.

While maintaining substantially moderate goals for myself, I continue to realize that physical activity provides me to keep my body in shape. I know that for my age and height, I am overweight; I have no shame of admitting to it, but I know that if I want to stay in shape, I need to maintain a healthy life. Physical activity in my daily life helps me stay in shape because it keeps me moving. Something, that I do outside of school and sports, is a fitness program called “Insanity.” “Insanity,” is a really intense workout that keeps your heartrate up going for an hour or so, each day of the week. This is something that my body is able to adjust to, and the physical activity coming from this workout, keeps me in shape, which is something I strive for. I progressively get better, and I do realize this over time. Getting and maintaining a healthy shape is important to me, because I know that in my own skin, I need to keep working.

The value of challenge and keeping my body in shape is very important, but the physical activity that I do in and outside of school, reminds me that eating right, is just as important. People might question me and ask why the value of physical provides me to think about what I eat, but somehow, it just does. When I am working out in school or in the pleasure of my own home, I think about how what I just did (working out) will not be worth it, if I just go back into the kitchen and eat a whole bunch of junk food. Knowing that’s not right, I choose something else, such as an apple and water or some fruit with milk. Something that is not just go back into my butt or stomach. Now, I am not saying that I limiting what I eat, but how much of it I eat. Sure, I still get a school lunch, but that doesn’t mean it’s not, not okay to eat. I just watch how much I eat, and some days I will count calories to make sure I am staying in the right calorie range. The physical activity just gives me reminders about how I should be eating, so that what I do with the physical activity, pays off in the end!

The value of physical activity provides me with lots of challenge, staying in shape, and eating reminders, and this keeps me happy every day. Each component of what what physical activity provides me, goes hand-in-hand with each other, and I know that I am a healthier person because of it.  Physical activities, reminds of the values it has for my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment