Friday, December 16, 2011

Replay

Authors Note: Do you have a favorite song. Well these paragraphs will warm your heart into this song because this tells about the song "Replay." "Replay" is a really high-quality song because of the lyrics and the way it flows. If you are in the "Replay" mood then you should read this book.




One of my favorite songs is “Replay” by IYAZ.  I really like this song because it has a really good beat to it and it has a good melody to it. This song has a lot of meaning to me and I wish that I would have come up with this song. Many people tell me that this is such an old song but I think that the old is the new. This song is one of the best songs in the world.

Replay, the song is the best song in the world because the meaning to it has a good reflection in my life. The lyrics may be not meaningful to people but it has meaning to me. If I could meet this artist I would because then I could personally ask him questions about how and why he came up with this song. This song is also really high-quality because of the way the music flows.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the song Replay too and I totally agree with you, just because it's an older song doesn't mean it's bad. Nice Job standing behind your opinion.

    ReplyDelete