Thursday, January 5, 2012

Artie the Camera

 Authors Note:This creative writing piece is in the point of view of a Nikon D90 camera, I got for Christmas. Artie is the main character of this story and he shares his adventures around the world. He had been around the world just expressing his experiences and sharing them with you. When you read this essay, hopefully you won't get jet lagged.



 



Yoo-hoo over here, can you see me? Oh good you recognized me over here. You are one of the first. If you can hear me that means that you are a natural photographer lover. I try to talk to many people to see if they can hear me, but you are the second who could. The first was Liana, my owner. First let me introduce myself. My name is Artie and I am a Nikon D90 camera. Before I get too caught up in myself, you should know that traveling the world is the best thing to do.



I have been to many parts of the world, from Hawaii to Germany. When you travel the world, you get to experience many different things.  One of my favorite travels that I have been on with Liana is the time when we went to Maui, Hawaii. Like I mentioned before. It was so amazing because Liana took many pictures with me and I even have a few that she printed out. Those were the ones that were the best. Going to Maui was a blast, I got to see dolphins, tropical toucans, and the best part is embracing the warm weather. The best experience I had in Maui, was swimming with the dolphins. It may not seem possible, but Liana put a water-proof case on me. It was so much fun. If you were to see the dolphins in person you would so get it. Dolphins are so relaxed and their voices are so adorable. Traveling can be so stressful, especially when you’re on the airplane and your pressure can build up. Liana is about to go to the Bahamas now, so I better wrap this up.


I am so sad that I have to go soon but I don’t want to miss my flight with Liana on my way to go take some more pictures….Click-click. Anyways, I hope you see how much cameras can be useful to capture memories and moments in time.... just like I captured a memory with Liana.Photographers are talented in many ways with the camera especially Liana, but the most important thing to me is traveling the world. Remember traveling the world is the best thing to do ever !

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Omg I love this beginning so much! Super creative...never would've thought of it! I like it, but once again the word choice is questionable, maybe since Artie has been all over the world he has learned from it so he's smart and uses better vocab... idk... But either way...really really good!

    ReplyDelete