Thursday, March 22, 2012

The crazy one.......

   Becca
Becca can be very crazy
Or other days she will be very lazy
Sometimes she will hoot and holler 
And sometimes I have to stall her
At school she is laid back, and shy
Once we get home she'll make you laugh so hard, you cry
When she gets up in the morning, her hair might be frizzy
But that has nothing to do with her making me dizzy
Friends make you smile, and not have to worry
But when talking about Becca, you won't know what happens next in the story
This is a really true friend to me
And she is such a good friend, she can open me up with her key.

 By: Liana 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This is your best poem yet. And I like it because it's about me... :/... But it like, completely describes me! We have the best times when we hang out. We can laugh at practically anything, and when we do, we can't stop. I have so much fun when we laugh at each others jokes. We comfort one another when we just want to jump into a black hole and die. You're a great friend! Thanks for writing this, it was super sweet. Keep up the great writing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really cute poem! But I think you can do even better... Maybe in you're next poem try to avoid rhymes and instead work on the flowing of sentences. Writing poetry about life (and people) is a great thing, but I have one more piece of constructive criticism, the way you described Becca seemed like you told the reader everything. Maybe next time you can give the reader a little more to comprehend. Don't get me wrong, I really like this poem...

    ReplyDelete